Welcome to Klotho Skin™ at klothoskin.com. Please take a few minutes to review these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions apply to your access and use of the website and our mobile applications. Your use of our website or our mobile application constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms & Conditions and to be bound by them.
Klothoskin.com reserves the right to update or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms & Conditions whenever you purchase products from us or use our website.
Our shipping and processing charges are intended to compensate our company for the cost of processing your order, handling and packing the products you purchase and delivering them to you. We encourage you to also review detailed information about our shipping & returns.
The terms for the program are simple:
MONTHLY AUTODRAFT. Your subscription begins on the date of your initial purchase and will renew every month after your initial purchase date. Your card will be charged each month for the total of the subscription amount of each item you selected as well as the shipping fee selected and applicable state taxes. Each month, approved transactions will receive an email reminder that your order is on its way.
CANCEL ANY TIME. You may cancel your membership at any time by logging in to your MoonClerk Payer Portal.
MEMBER BENEFITS. By subscribing to the Klotho Skin Subscription Program, you will automatically receive 10-15% off each recurring order. In addition, all members receive a discounted and/or complementary item in their birth month.
PAYMENT INFORMATION - To make purchases on klothoskin.com you must submit credit card information. You represent and warrant to Klotho Skin that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur. You authorize Klotho Skin to use and store any credit card information submitted by you or updated credit card information submitted by your credit card company directly to Klotho Skin. If you dispute any charges, you must inform Klotho Skin within thirty (30) days upon receipt of Klotho Skin’s invoice. We reserve the right to change Klotho Skin prices or fees required to purchase items. Your continued use of the Klotho Skin Subscription Program after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. Klotho Skin may, from time to time, partner with certain third-party payment services (e.g., Stripe, MoonClerk, or PayPal) to make the payment process more efficient and streamlined. If you choose to use a payment service on this site, you authorize Klotho Skin to receive and store the payment information associated with your use of such payment service and to use such payment information in connection with your purchase of Klotho Skin and your automatic monthly membership fee.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, all activities occurring under your account and all access to and use of the Klotho Skin program by anyone using your account, whether or not such activities and access are actually authorized by you, including but not limited to all communications, transactions and obligations. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. Klotho Skin shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use, access or any other breach of security of your account, including but not limited to your member sign-in password and email address. You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Klotho Skin program is in compliance with these Terms & Conditions. You further acknowledge and accept that Klotho Skin shall have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any account activity, including purchase activity following a proper log-in to this site or any services, which is defined as a matching and current member sign-in and user password. You shall notify Klotho Skin immediately of any unauthorized access to your account or any other unauthorized use of any Klotho Skin program.You agree that Klotho Skin may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your account based on any of the following: (a) breach or violation of these Terms & Conditions; (b) upon request by law enforcement; (c) unforeseeable technical or security issues or problems; (d) extended periods of inactivity; or (e) fraudulent, deceptive or illegal activity, or any other activity which Klotho Skin believes is harmful to its business interests; or (f) for no reason. You agree that any termination, limitation of access and/or suspension shall be made in the Klotho Skin’s sole discretion and that Klotho Skin shall not be liable to you or any third party for the termination, limitation of access and/or suspension of your account.
Any and all Klotho Skin programs may be used only for lawful purposes and are available only for your personal, noncommercial use, which shall be limited to viewing this site, purchasing products, providing information to Klotho Skin, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Klotho Skin specifically prohibits any use of the Klotho Skin program, and requires all users to agree not to use the Klotho Skin program, for any of the following:
• Posting any information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own; • Creating multiple accounts for the same user;
• Accessing data not intended for you or a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
• Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
• Communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws;
• Attempting to interfere in any way with this site’s network security, or attempting to use this site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
• Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations;
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
• Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of this site, Klotho Skin’s provision of services to any other visitors to this site, Klotho Skin’s hosting provider or networks, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" this site;
• Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or transmission or posting to this site.
If you have any questions about the above Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.